- Returns are issued in the form of a digital gift card.
- We must receive your return within 14 days of your order date to be eligible for a store credit.
- The customer will not be refunded shipping costs.
- Returns must be scent free (including deodorant and heavy perfumes,) unworn, unwashed, with all tags attached. We have the right to reject a return if the item is not in proper condition.
- Sale items (items marked 30% off and up, warehouse sale items), accessories, hats, jewelry, bodysuits, and intimates are final sale and cannot be returned.
- The customer is responsible for paying for shipping to get package returned to our office.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
How to return your items:
Please package the item(s) in the tissue paper that was provided. Place these things back into the packaging envelope and send it back to our address. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the address. You will need to pay for shipping to get it back to us.
Other Useful Information:
If you have received an item with any problems or defects, please contact us via email within 3 days of delivery to let us know. If we are not notified within 3 days of receiving the item, then it will no longer qualify for a return. We ask that you please include a photo of the issue with your email.
*Please note, we are not responsible for damages to clothing post-delivery and inspection. Example, if the item you ordered came without an issue but after wear a button broke off, etc.
*Aria and Brin is not responsible for lost or stolen packages once tracking information reports delivered to address provided. Please make sure the address entered is a safe and secure location, as we are not responsible for theft. Please contact your local USPS for help with the recovery of packages reported delivered via your tracking email.*